Finally a new release!
I now switched to Github Actions, which means it’s easier to build and as a bonus there’s now a MacOS version (but see here).
Here’s the list of changes:
Chat UI improvements
- add time stamps prefix for each line
- improve text formatting
- add support for URLs
- add support for emojis
- add image support for node to node messaging
- add support for inline certificate links
- add support for actions (/me is happy)
- add nicknames coloring
General UI improvements
- add ability to delete profiles
- sort profiles and identities
- forward chat messages between multiple peers
- handle SSL handshake failures properly
- better recovery from a suspend/resume cycle (for example on a laptop)
- chat rooms can be created even when no peer is connected
- certificate support is back
- add support for DNS names in certificates
And many bug fixes and other improvements.
Head over to Github to download it.